Thursday, February 25, 2010

Perfect Match?

images: trendycrew.com

I can’t say that I have ever really been a fan of the perfect match when we are talking colors and clothes and shoes and handbags. Sure, I am all for the monochromatic grey or black or dark blue when the mood is right and the textures and patterns varied enough to carry interest, but the flaming fuchsia dress with the flaming fuchsia shoes, or the yellow-yellow hat, handbag and halter dress…I think you’re going to have to convince me.

I have seen some matchy-matchy creeping into 2010 and I think I’m going to have to keep you posted on whether or not I can be convinced, but I have a feeling it's all about the shoes. Here is Anna Dello Russo of Vogue Nippon and London socialite Andrea Dellal in all of their gold and red matching glory, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment