Monday, May 10, 2010

Flare or Flair?

Magazine subscriptions are some of my favorite gifts, but it always seems to take a while to get things sorted out. For Christmas I received subscriptions to Vogue Italia and Flair (love and love). So I waited the 6-10 weeks to receive my first issues and finally at the end of April (reminder: Christmas is in December) I received the February issue of my Italian Vogue, a little late but ok. Then, a week later I received my first issue of Flair, oh wait, not Flair it was Flare, a Canadian fashion magazine...hmmm, I understand the confusion, but needless to say I was a little disappointed.

So despite the fact that it wasn't the same as it's crazy Italian counterpart, Flare was actually a pretty cool magazine. There were several great editorials and some Canadian fashion inspiration that I would have not otherwise discovered. So I ended up appreciating the mistake and will post some images from their pattern mixing editorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment